Day 8!

 Today we woke up at 8:30 and began this beautiful 80-degree day with Mac Kidder at 9. We then took Cricket and Fleur Fairbrother for a walk, and they are two of the best dogs I think I have ever walked. Fleur chases balls and can be off-leash confidently, and Cricket is sweet and old and never pulls on the leash. They are truly perfect dogs. We then walked Stanley, who is always a delight, followed by Comet Will. We motivated Comet with training treats today and he was AMAZING. He walked right next to us the whole way! Small steps! At 4:30, right before our final walk of the day, I got myself knee-deep into a game of Catan with Saul and Jasper, but Jaime was a champ and took Mindy and Rocky Wamaru on her own, so I could focus on winning. (Unfortunately, I still got absolutely demolished by Jasper) We worked for 5.5 hours today! 




Comments

  1. I'm sure Comet loved those treats! Thanks for working with him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Reflection 1!

Day 2!