Day 7!

 Hello

Today was a long one. I set my alarm for 8:30, but my internal clock decided that 7:30 sounded better so I was up at 7:30. We began our day with Joe Mori at 9. Then I decided to go to advisory so I could catch up with my advisor and watch Emily's happiness presentation. I then got a coffee with my good friend Caroline Coyne from Jakes. After that, we walked Radley and Stanley at 10:30. Radley took a dip and a roll in a pile of mud, which resulted in panic knowing that we would have to return him so dirty, but we tried to rinse him off before. Then, Kelly told us to just let him swim in the pond, so both Stanley and Radley took a nice refreshing swim. After that, I smelled like a wet dog, but it was worth it because Stanley was a very good boy when I was drying him off. To finish off the day we walked Novasota and Merrill Summers, a dynamic duo. We walked a total of 7.5 miles today, about 17,000 steps. Feeling great, see you tomorrow! 5.5 hours today



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Reflection 1!

Day 8!

Day 2!